If you are mailing your wedding invitations after January 26th, 2014 and it weighs 3.5oz you will need a $1.12 stamp to mail it 1st-class. (If your letter is this weight and you're mailing it before 1/26/2014 you'll need a $1.06 stamp. ) This is also the stamp you need if you need to mail a 3 oz letter that is odd-sized/non-machinable. Be sure to double-check the weight of your invitations with your local USPS post office.
Zazzle offers thousands of designs for wedding-themed $1.12 stamps as well as all other first-class face values that are approved by the USPS.
- Browse all custom wedding postage stamps
- See rates for all 2015 USPS Stamps
- Other similar face values for wedding stamps:
- $1.06 stamps (1st class – 3.5 oz & 3 oz odd size for 2013)
- $1.33 stamps (1st class 3.5 oz odd size)
- $1.40 stamps (1st class large envelope – 3 oz)
- Use our postage calculator to determine the postage you need